The current lead time on Badger Shield+ is: Small orders (100 or less) of shields generally ship in 5 - 7 weeks. Please call for a more accurate lead time on larger orders.
Our Badger Shield lightweight face shields have been designed in partnership with the UW College of Engineering, UW Health, and Delve to act as cost-effective single-user protective barriers.
Badger Shield+ was developed with UW Hospital at the request of speech therapists and interpretive services to include an SMS surgical fabric enclosure under the chin so their entire face would be visible to their clients. The top of the cloth is cinched with an elastic band and cord lock, allowing adjustment of the shield opening by the ears for comfort.
*Badger Shield+ is not a sealed respirator system and should not take the place of an N95 or other rated mask
Adult and Child sizes are available.
- [FREE Ground SHIPPING in lower 48] Manufactured and shipped directly from our factory in Mt. Horeb, WI, USA.
- Optically clear and lightweight, protective face shield for single users. The cloth can be cleaned with soap and water.
- 12 MIL to 17.5 MIL PET plastic lens with anti-fog coating, elastic headband (not made with latex), soft foam forehead pad.
- Adult: One size, 13'' x 9'' lens, 1" x 11" foam forehead pad, 1" x 13.5" elastic band. (Elastic style or color may vary depending on availability)
- Youth: One size, 11”x8.25” lens, 1”x10” foam forehead pad, 1” to 1.5"x13” elastic band
- Each piece is hand-assembled. Made in the USA.
- Disclaimer and Authorization for use
- Sizes and Additional Information