The current lead time is: Small orders (100 or less) of shields generally ship in 3-5 days. Please call for a more accurate lead time on larger orders.
Our lightweight, medical-grade face shields are designed to act as cost-effective protective barriers for doctors, nurses, healthcare professionals, and other essential workers. Each disposable plastic shield provides excellent protection against potential contamination from sneezing, coughing, airborne pathogens, and harmful chemical splashes. Originally created by the Badger Shield team for the University of Wisconsin hospital system.
- Optically clear, full coverage, breathable, and a lightweight, protective face shield for all-day use. The shield can be cleaned for reuse.
- 12 MIL PET clear plastic lens, 1" x 1" foam forehead pad, form-fitting elastic band. (Elastic style or color may vary depending on availability and is not made with latex)
- Each piece is carefully hand-assembled for maximum durability and the highest quality. Made in the USA.
- Excellent for healthcare, food service, dental offices, nursing homes, chiropractors, schools, retail workers, manufacturing, etc.
- Disclaimer and Authorization for use
- Children/Youth Sizing