The current lead time is: Shields generally ship in 3-5 days. Please call for a more accurate lead time on larger orders.
Our lightweight, medical-grade face shields are designed to act as cost-effective protective barriers for doctors, nurses, healthcare professionals, and other essential workers. Each disposable plastic shield provides excellent protection against potential contamination from sneezing, coughing, airborne pathogens, and harmful chemical splashes. Originally created by the Badger Shield team for the University of Wisconsin hospital system.
- [FREE Ground SHIPPING in lower 48] Manufactured and shipped directly from our factory in Mt. Horeb, WI, USA. Ships within 1-2 business days from order, typical delivery 3-5 business days. Expedited shipping available.
- Optically clear, full coverage, breathable, and a lightweight protective face shield for all-day use. Can be cleaned for reuse.
- 12 MIL PET clear plastic lens, 1" x 1" foam forehead pad, form-fitting elastic band. (Elastic style or color may vary depending on availability and is not made with latex)
- Each piece is carefully hand-assembled for maximum durability and the highest quality. Made in the USA.
- Excellent for healthcare, food service, dental offices, nursing homes, chiropractors, schools, retail workers, manufacturing, etc..
- Disclaimer and Authorization for use
- Children/Youth Sizes