We are currently scaling up production of the novel BadgerShield +, and we expect to have units available and ready to ship in 3 weeks. We will maintain a backorder list and ship according to order entry date. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Our Badger Shield lightweight face shields have been designed in partnership with the UW College of Engineering, UW Health, and Delve to act as cost-effective single-user protective barriers.
Badger Shield+ was developed with UW Hospital, at the request of speech therapists and interpretive services to include an SMS surgical fabric enclosure under the chin so their entire face would be visible to their clients. The top of the cloth is cinched with an elastic band and cord lock, allowing adjustment of the shield opening by the ears for comfort.
*Badger Shield+ is not a sealed respirator system and should not take the place of an N95 or other rated mask
Adult and Child sizes are available.
- Accepting pre-orders now, we expect to begin shipping the week of July 27th, earlier if possible.
- [FREE Ground SHIPPING in lower 48] Manufactured and shipped directly from our factory in Mt. Horeb, WI, USA. Ships within 1-2 business days from order, typical delivery 3-5 business days. Expedited shipping available.
- Optically clear and the lightweight protective face shield for single users. The cloth can be cleaned with soap and water.
- 17.5 MIL PET plastic lens with anti-fog coating, elastic headband (not made with latex), soft foam forehead pad.
- Adult: One size, 13'' x 9'' lens, 1" x 11" foam forehead pad, 1" x 13.5" elastic band. (Elastic style or color may vary depending on availability)
- Youth: One size, 11”x8.25” lens, 1”x10” foam forehead pad, 1”x13” elastic band
- Each piece is hand-assembled. Made in the USA.
- Disclaimer and Authorization for use
- Sizes and Additional Information