*These Badger Shield+ have scuffs, scratches, and other cosmetic defects. They are functional and will offer protection; however, they are not optically clear.
The current lead time for Scratch and Dent is: Small orders (100 or less) of shields generally ship in 3-5 days or as soon as available. Please call for a more accurate lead time on larger orders.
Our Badger Shield lightweight face shields have been designed in partnership with the UW College of Engineering, UW Health, and Delve to act as cost-effective single-user protective barriers.
Badger Shield+ was developed with UW Hospital, at the request of speech therapists and interpretive services to include an SMS surgical fabric enclosure under the chin so their entire face would be visible to their clients. The top of the cloth is cinched with an elastic band and cord lock, allowing adjustment of the shield opening by the ears for comfort.
*Badger Shield+ is not a sealed respirator system and should not take the place of an N95 or other rated mask
Adult and Child sizes are available.
- Current lead time on Badger Shield+ is three to four weeks.
Scratch and Dent available for next day shipping when in stock.
- [FREE Ground SHIPPING in lower 48] Manufactured and shipped directly from our factory in Mt. Horeb, WI, USA. Ships within 1-2 business days from order, typical delivery 3-5 business days. Expedited shipping available.
- Optically clear and the lightweight protective face shield for single users. The cloth can be cleaned with soap and water.
- 17.5 MIL PET plastic lens with anti-fog coating, elastic headband (not made with latex), soft foam forehead pad.
- Adult: One size, 13'' x 9'' lens, 1" x 11" foam forehead pad, 1" x 13.5" elastic band. (Elastic style or color may vary depending on availability)
- Youth: One size, 11”x8.25” lens, 1”x10” foam forehead pad, 1”x13” elastic band
- Each piece is hand-assembled. Made in the USA.
- Disclaimer and Authorization for use
- Sizes and Additional Information